Construction Crew Leader - Underground (Telecom) Houston, TX
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in Utility Construction since 1936, is hiring Underground Telecom Crew Leaders at our Houston, TX office. Our Crew Leaders are responsible for assisting the supervisor and foreman, by leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner.
- Leads crews on various size projects
- Ensures accuracy of timesheets and expense reports
- Ensures safety practices are observed by all Teammates
- Reports and supervises all aspects of a project
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience working from blueprints, and specifications
- Experience in conduit placement, fiber placement, manhole placement, hand hole placement, cable and fiber pulling, and inside conduit work
- Experience successfully leading crews of 3 to 5 Teammates
- Equipment operating experience (directional drill, backhoe, mini excavator, trencher, plow, etc.)
- Limited travel required
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran