JL Malone, the Best Choice Employer in substation construction, is hiring a Foreman for our traveling crew. The Foreman works directly under the on-site Superintendent. The purpose of an Foreman at JL Malone is to provide outstanding leadership to project crews, as well as supporting the Superintendent in leading the initiative to complete the project safely, on-time and within the customer’s specifications for quality.
- Supporting the Supervisor with coordination, production, resource management and safety on all projects.
- Read and interpret plans and specs and layout work for crew members.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Should have 3-5 years of experience as a foreman or lead electrician with previous knowledge of substation construction.
- Possess leadership and management skills in order to manage crews.
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively with Teammates.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to changing schedules as required by any specific project.
- Demonstrated ability to operate various types of equipment such as skid steer, back hoe, crane truck, all terrain fork lift, man lifts and trencher.
- Has a thorough working knowledge of utility construction and installation.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Valid driver's license and transportation to and from job site.
JL Malone also offers an excellent benefit package for our Teammates to include competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, and a profit sharing plan.
JL Malone proudly serves the electric power industry. We provide electric construction services to Customers throughout the southeastern United States. We specialize in electric substations, foundation and control buildings and electrical construction for utilities, commercial and industrial facilities, and military installations. With more than 40 years of experience in electrical construction, JL Malone is your Best Choice since 1969.