General Utility Construction
JL Malone, the Best Choice Employer in substation construction, is hiring Substation Electricians for our travel crews. The purpose of a Substation Electrician at JL Malone is to provide quality craftsmanship on projects as part of a Team whose goal is to successfully execute the initiative of completing the project safely, on-time and within the customer’s specifications for quality.
- Provide quality craftsmanship at all times with a constant focus on Accident-Free.
- Read and interpret plans and specs.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Teammates.
- Should be familiar with codes and requirements as it relates to the various systems and components of substations including but not limited to: grounding, control wiring and schematics, cable termination and conduit installation.
- Should have a working knowledge of the different types of equipment typically found in substations (transformers, regulators, re-closures, circuit breakers, reactors, gang operated switches, circuit switchers, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to operate various types of equipment such as skid steer, back hoe, crane truck, all terrain fork lift, man lifts and trencher.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Valid driver's license and transportation to and from job site.
JL Malone offers an excellent benefit package for our Teammates to include competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, and a profit sharing plan.
JL Malone proudly serves the electric power industry. We provide electric construction services to Customers throughout the southeastern United States. We specialize in electric substations, foundation and control buildings and electrical construction for utilities, commercial and industrial facilities, and military installations. With more than 40 years of experience in electrical construction, JL Malone is your Best Choice since 1969.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran