Substation Construction Worker
General Utility Construction
JL Malone, the Best Choice Employer in substation construction since 1969, is hiring Substation Construction Workers for our traveling crews.
- Provide quality craftsmanship at all times with a constant focus on being Accident-Free.
- Read and interpret plans and specs.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively with Teammates.
- Should possess knowledge and skill required to perform various task related to the construction of an electrical substation.
- The knowledge and skills include, but are not limited to; installation of ground grids, cad welds, concrete foundation installation, steel erection, bus and insulator installation, mounting and adjusting equipment, and underground conduit installation.
- Demonstrated ability to operate or learn various types of equipment such as skid steer, back hoe, crane truck, all terrain fork lift, man lifts and trencher.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Valid driver's license with transportation to and from job site.
JL Malone offers an excellent benefit package for its Teammates to include competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, and a profit sharing plan.
JL Malone proudly serves the electric power industry. We provide electric construction services to Customers throughout the southeastern United States. We specialize in electric substations, foundation and control buildings and electrical construction for utilities, commercial and industrial facilities, and military installations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran