Substation Construction Worker- Albany, GAAlbany, GA
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
JL Malone, the Best Choice Employer in substation construction since 1969, is hiring Substation Construction Workers at our Albany, GA office and various project sites in the Southeastern United States.
- Provide quality craftsmanship at all times with a constant focus on being Accident-Free.
- Read and interpret plans and specs.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively with Teammates.
- Should possess knowledge and skill required to perform various task related to the construction of an electrical substation.
- The knowledge and skills include, but are not limited to; installation of ground grids, cad welds, concrete foundation installation, steel erection, bus and insulator installation, mounting and adjusting equipment, and underground conduit installation.
- Demonstrated ability to learn how to operate various types of equipment such as skid steer, backhoe, crane truck, man lifts and trencher.
- Willing and able to travel to out of state project locations.
- Valid driver's license with transportation to and from job site.
JL Malone offers an excellent benefit package for its Teammates to include competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, and a profit sharing plan.
JL Malone proudly serves the electric power industry. We provide electric construction services to Customers throughout the southeastern United States. We specialize in electric substations, foundation and control buildings and electrical construction for utilities, commercial and industrial facilities, and military installations.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran