Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is coming to the Akron/Cleveland area and we are looking to hire great Vacuum Truck Drivers/Operators with a Class-A CDL (Commercial Driver's Licence).
Team Fishel is an 83-year-old company with a great reputation that continues to experience amazing growth throughout the United States. Akron/Cleveland is part of this successful growth!
This position will support the Foreman in the performance and completion of new business contracts. Additionally, this Teammate will focus on safely loading and transporting construction equipment and materials. The successful candidate will have construction experience, a clean driving record and be completely focused on safety and an accident free work environment. The Vacuum Truck Drivers/Operators will assist our new business projects within our Telecom Construction division. It is also a great opportunity to be part of the initial team that will establish Team Fishel as the leader in utility construction industry in Northeast Ohio as it grows.
- Valid CDL Class A License with Tanker Endorsements, and limited travel are required.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment physical/drug screening
- Provide vacuum service according to policies and procedures.
- Operating the flow and functionality of 2 and 3 inch hoses, tank and flex hoses.
- Responsible for pulling hose(s) and connecting one end to the truck and the other end to a tank or mechanism for extraction of fluid.
- Monitor both the amount of fluid material the vacuum truck is legally allowed to haul, as well as any other situations that may arise by the customer and/or job site.
- Document all work performed according to policy.
- Ensure driving log books, pre-trip/post-trip inspections and maintenance files on the vehicle are accurately maintained.
- Problem solving skills are as important than vacuum truck experience
- Self-motivated, good work ethic and ability to follow specific verbal/written instructions
- Project a positive, professional company image
Are you driven enough to join an established industry leader? If you are looking for steady work in a company that is growing, and a company that offers excellent industry training and a career development path for its Teammates, then come join us at Team Fishel. Competitive pay based on experience, strong benefits and a company profit sharing plan!
Team Fishel: It's your future and your team. Come be a part of it.
Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Bilingual experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training.
Team Fishel offers an excellent benefit package, including medical and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
For more information, you may call 330-576-6144