Hard Surface Restoration SupervisorDayton, OH
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice for Utility Construction and Network Installation since 1936, is seeking a Hard Surface Restoration Supervisor for our Utility Construction Business in Dayton, Ohio. This skilled labor position supports our gas, telecom, and electric utility construction crews with hard surface restoration behind those crews.
At Team Fishel, being accident-free and promoting a culture of Safety, High Performance, and Celebrating the Customer is demonstrated in everything we do. Are you driven to join an 83-year-old industry leader that continues to post record growth?Then come join Team Fishel. It's your future, and your team.
- Promote a safe work environment.
- Perform quality control audits.
- Budget costs and sales.
- Track and manage multiple crews at the same time.
- Communicate daily with customers, including city and township representatives.
- Represent Team Fishel at customer/city meetings.
- Be able to plan, prioritize, and be a self-driven performer. In the field at least 50%.
- Supervise 20+ Teammates, plus subcontractors.
- Track, monitor, manage, and ensure Teammate training and compliance.
- Previous Concrete/Asphalt experience
- Computer skills to include Google functions, and Microsoft Word/Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Valid Driver's license required with clean driving record for the last 3 years.
- Leadership/previous supervisory experience
- Strong organizational skills
This position operates in an outdoor environment. This role routinely subjects you to all elements of an outdoor environment, including extreme sun, wind, rain, heat, and cold temperature exposure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, squat and bend
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
A valid and current CDL-A driving qualifications is a huge plus!
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
Qualified candidates can also apply using a kiosk at our office, located at:
7651 Center Point 70 Blvd.
Huber Heights, OH 45424
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran