Project Manager- Inside PlantGroveland, FL
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Inside Plant Project Managers at our Groveland, FL (Orlando area) office. The Project Manager will manage and direct multiple projects involving the installation, termination, and testing of voice, data, Coax, and fiber optic cables. Duties will also include building market position by locating, developing, and negotiating business relationships in the region. The ideal candidate will be have 3+ years structured cable experience and demonstrated ability to successfully lead teams to success.
1. Ability to work and develop rapport with all levels of management and staff
2. Experience in project management and relevant technologies
4. Strong team building skills and safety awareness
5. Able to interpret and review maps, drawings, blueprints, and testing documents
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal and presentation abilities
7. Ability to communicate our services to potential customers
8. Ability to proactively generate sales leads from internal and external research
9. Builds and maintains relationships with clients and vendors
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran