Office Assistant- Dallas, TXDallas, TX
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in Utility Construction since 1936, is hiring an Office Assistant for our Roanoke, TX (Dallas/ Fort Worth area) office. The successful candidate joining our Team will receive full benefits and can expect to start at $14.00 an hour, or higher, depending on skills and experience.
1. Time keeping for payroll
2. Assisting with Invoicing, Accounts Payable and Received
3. Data entry
4. Copy, scan, and file documents
5. Answer phones, manage correspondence
6. Other office support duties as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. Ideal candidate will have at least one year of office experience
2. Must be detail-oriented, and exhibit proficiency with MS Office tools
3. Demonstrate superior communication, organizational, and prioritization skills
4. Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran