Surveying & Engineering (PSG)
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is hiring Right of Way Agents for our Mobile, AL operation.
The Right of Way Agent performs all aspects of utility right of way tasks. Our team will train you to fulfill all of the essential duties and responsibilities listed below.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Learn to identify land/property ownership from public records.
- We train you to review, and analyze titles and negotiate the acquisition of utility right of way.
- You will learn how to read engineering designs and survey data.
- Serve as liaison between internal departments, and customers, in support of right of way activities.
- A high school diploma and/or experience in the customer service industry.
- The ability to communicate with people
- A satisfactory driving record as determined by the Company and a current, valid State driver's license are mandatory.
Competencies, skills, and abilities
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starting individual who follows directions and procedures, adheres to a work schedule and can focus on details.
- Interpersonal (people) skills.
- Must be flexible and able to work effectively in a Team environment and consistently maintain a professional and respectful demeanor/ attitude with co-workers, customers, vendors, outside contractors, and governmental agencies.
- Possess analytical and reconciliation skills necessary for problem solving and decision making.
- Be able to perform multiple tasks and abbreviated deadlines successfully.
- Must be able to understand financial impacts of decisions and courses of action, results oriented.
- Possess advanced computer skills.
Physical demand and working conditions
- Able to work outside for at least 50% of your work week
- Overtime or weekend or evening work is sometimes required and often extended work hours based upon department workload.
- Fast paced and fluid work environment.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran