Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is coming to the Akron/Cleveland area, and we are looking to hire outstanding Underground Telecom Foreman!
Underground Telecom Foreman will be responsible for assisting the Supervisor, by leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner.
Underground Telecom Foreman will handle new business projects within our Telecom Construction division. It is also a great opportunity to be part of the team establishing Team Fishel as the leader in utility construction industry in Northeast Ohio as we continue to grow.
The ideal candidate must be able to read prints, plan crew schedule, assist with estimating, coordinate scheduling, permitting, documentation and communicate with customers.
- Leads on various size projects
- Ensures accuracy of time sheets and expense reports
- Develops work-around procedures for maintaining crew productivity during delays caused by other trades, customer, lack of materials, absenteeism, etc.
- Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures installations meet customer specification and industry standards
- Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews during their work
- Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of a project
- May work independently performing site surveys for estimates, proposal preparation, or quality assurance
Requirements & Qualifications
- Valid CDL Class A License highly preferred
- Must have previous experience working from blueprints, and specifications
- Experience (3+ years) in conduit placement, fiber placement, manhole placement, hand hole placement, cable and fiber pulling, and inside conduit work
- Must have experience running a crew of 4 to 5
- Equipment operating experience ( backhoe, mini excavator, trencher, plow etc.)
- Limited travel required.
Bilingual and prior construction experience is highly desirable.
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
For more information, you may call 330-576-6144
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran