LocationSt. Petersburg, FL
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring an Underground Construction Supervisor at our Plant City, FL (Tampa area) office. Our Supervisors are responsible for successfully leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner.
1. Successfully and safely lead underground crews on various size conduit installation projects
2. Organize materials, equipment, and labor to achieve project goals
3. Update prints
4. Manage billing
5. Communicate job status with the customer
6. Ensure safety practices are observed by all crews
7. Reports, coordinates, and supervises all aspects of a project
8. May work independently performing site surveys for estimates, proposal preparation, or quality assurance
9. Evaluate Teammate performance and develop a plan for increased growth and responsibility
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. Previous utility construction leadership experience is required
2. Experience in change orders and unit price schedules etc.
3. Ability to interpret construction drawings and create as-build prints
4. Must have computer skills and experience with Microsoft office applications
5. Valid Drivers License required
6. Travel may be required based on project location
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Privacy Notice for California Applicants (Español)