LocationFt. Lauderdale, FL
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Construction Equipment Operators for underground utility projects in the Fort Lauderdale, FL/ Broward County area.
1. Safe operation of trenching, or excavating equipment for underground utility construction
2. Assisting the foreman and crew with all duties
3. May be required to safely operate tampers, jackhammers, drills, and saws when needed
Requirements & Qualifications
1. Must have previous knowledge and experience in underground utility installation
2. Must have the ability to operate trenchers, backhoes, or excavators, horizontal directional drill operating/ locating a plus
3. Ability to clearly communicate with Teammates
4. Valid CDL-A is a plus but not required
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran