Construction Equipment OperatorAlbany, GA
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
JL Malone, the Best Choice Employer in the substation construction industry since 1969, is hiring Equipment Operators for our traveling crews. The purpose of an Equipment Operator at JL Malone is to assist the Foreman in completing the project safely, on-time and within the customer’s specifications for quality.
- Operates Company vehicle on a daily basis to deliver and pick up materials, reels of cable, steel plates, service tools and equipment.
- Will also work in the field with the crews installing manholes, vaults, and completing any work.
- 3 + years operating utility construction equipment in a safe and productive manner. Including but not limited to: backhoes, directional drills, trenchers, skid-steer loaders, cranes, digger derricks, bucket trucks, excavators, and crane trucks.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Valid driver's license and transportation to and from job site.
- Ability to communicate with Teammates.
- Willingness to work and follow directions.
- Has a thorough working knowledge of utility construction and installation.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
JL Malone offers an excellent benefit package for our Teammates. This includes competitive pay, health, vision, and life insurance, 401K, and profit sharing.
JL Malone proudly serves the electric power industry. We provide electric construction services to Customers throughout the southeastern United States. We specialize in electric substations, foundation and control buildings and electrical construction for utilities, commercial and industrial facilities, and military installations. With more than 40 years of experience in electrical construction, JL Malone is your Best Choice since 1969.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran