Construction ForemanAlbany, GA
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
JL Malone, the Best Choice Employer in substation construction since 1969, is hiring Construction Foremen at our Albany, GA office. The Foreman works directly under the on-site Superintendent and provides leadership for our crews to complete projects safely and on-time.
- Supporting the Supervisor with coordination, production, resource management and safety on all projects.
- Read and interpret plans and specs and layout work for crew members.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Should have 3-5 years of experience as a foreman or lead electrician with previous knowledge of substation construction.
- Possess leadership and management skills in order to manage crews.
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively with Teammates.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to changing schedules as required by any specific project.
- Demonstrated ability to operate various types of equipment such as skid steer, back hoe, crane truck, all terrain fork lift, man lifts and trencher.
- Has a thorough working knowledge of utility construction and installation.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Valid driver's license and transportation to and from job site.
JL Malone offers an excellent benefit package for our Teammates to include competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, and a profit sharing plan.
JL Malone proudly serves the electric power industry. We provide electric construction services to Customers throughout the southeastern United States. We specialize in electric substations, foundation and control buildings and electrical construction for utilities, commercial and industrial facilities, and military installations.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran