Construction Laborer- Dallas/ Fort WorthDallas, TX
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in Utility Construction since 1936, is hiring Laborers to join our Telecom Construction Team at our Roanoke, TX office (Dallas/ Fort Worth area).
All Teammates are provided a full benefit package to include medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) retirement program, and a profit sharing plan!
1. Work safely as an important part of our Team
2. Assist in all aspects of the project as directed by the foreman or supervisor
3. Operate construction equipment and power tools (No experience required, training available)
4. Handle physically demanding construction duties such as kneeling, digging, and lifting objects
5. Occasional travel required
Team Fishel provides on-the-job training in all areas of safety, tool, and construction equipment operation.
Team Fishel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran