Office Support AssistantPlant City, FL
General Utility Construction
Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice for Utility Construction and Network Installation, is hiring an Office Support Assistant for our Plant City, FL (Tampa area) office.
Team Fishel offers career advancement, competitive wages and an excellent benefit package, including health & life insurance, 401(k) and a profit sharing plan.
1. Compiles billing invoices
2. Reconciles work orders
3. Accounts Payable
4. Creates invoices in internal and customer systems
5. Communicates with customers and supervisors
6. Tracks and maintains billing spreadsheets and estimates
7. Issues purchase orders
8. Records and receives purchase orders
9. Other office support duties as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. Office experience in the construction industry is a plus
2. Must be detail-oriented and have proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
3. Demonstrate superior communication, organizational, and prioritization skills.
4. Must be versatile and able to work both independently and as part of a team
Team Fishel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran